बूझो तो जानू (Know how)

   बूझो तो जानू

Hello doston me aaj apko kuchh aisi quiz ke kuchh questions donga ki aap us quiz ka answers khojne me paresan ho jayegen




Bujho to janu quiz

1. साथ ले चले तो तुम्हारे काम आऊंगा,
    अगर भटक गए तो तुम्हें दिशा दिखलाऊंगा |

If you take with you then your work will come,
if you go astray then you will show me the direction.

2.  चुपके से मैं आती हूं, तुमको रोज सुलाती हूं |
      आहट पाकर सूरज की, जल्दी से भाग जाती हूं ?

I come secretly, I am sleeping every day.
Saw the sun, run away quickly?



3.  हाथ-पैर मे जंजीर पडी फिर भी दौड़ लगाती|
     टेढे-मेढे रास्तों से गांव घुमाती?

Chained to the hands and feet, still ran. Walking through the trunk and crooked roads?


Also read
Huawei mete 20 pro
Top shayri & jokes

4.  बडा़ शरीर और मस्त चाल है,
     जंगल पर मेरा राज है|

Big body and fun move,
my kingdom is on the forest.

5.  दबे पांव जब मेंं आती,
      दूध रसोई को चट कर जाती,
      सबका मौसी कहलाती हूं

When I came,
milk went to the kitchen and everyone was called aunt.

6.  नटखट हूं और  छोटा भी
          रूई सा गोला भी,
        बिल्ली से मैं हूं डरता
     लेकिन बिल में भी नहीं रहता|

Naughty and small
           Cotton wool also,
         I'm afraid of cat
      But not in the bill.


Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
Puspa
Vishal Gond
September 24, 2018 at 11:34 AM ×

Nice .........

Congrats bro Puspa you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar